Terms and Conditions
Making a purchase
3.NON ACCEPTANCE / REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
4.ORDERING AND DELIVERY
5.DAMAGED, MISSING, FAULTY OR INCORRECT GOODS
6.CANCELLATION AND UNWANTED ITEMS
10.HOW TO COMPLAIN
Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Any contract between you and us will be governed by Lithuanian and European laws and all disputes will be decided through the Courts of the Lithuania.
(The data we collect at checkout may be held in Lithiania but will also be transferred to Greece and other European countries where suppliers of the products sold on our website reside .
fthinoprasia.gr® is a Registered Trademark, held by Tieslog, Tax reg: 47509090020, VAT number: LT 100008151310, Lithuania
This website offers information on our products and the ability to place your order for such products. Order acceptance and the completion of a contract between you and us will take place only after you confirm an order at checkout, unless you cancel the order in accordance with our terms as below, or we do not accept it or later cancel the order in accordance with our terms below.
3.NON ACCEPTANCE / REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We reserve the right not to accept your order or to cancel your order if any of the following apply:
We have been unable to process your payment, or payment is later cancelled by a bank or merchant service provider.
Payment has been made fraudulently or by illegal means.
The goods are unavailable from our stock.
The item/s are no longer currently available from the manufacturer.
We have made an error in product pricing, delivery cost or product description.
We do not supply to your address.
In the event that your payment has been received in part or full for an order which is subsequently cancelled you will be reimbursed in full by the same method (and where applicable to the same debit/ credit card used).
4.ORDERING AND DELIVERY
We try our utmost to ensure you receive an excellent delivery service. If something goes wrong we will try to rectify it. We do not offer compensation in the event of errors such missed, delayed or incorrect deliveries.
Delivery may be made by courier, pallet service or specialist delivery company depending on the type of goods, your location and the delivery service you have chosen. All deliveries require a signature to accept receipt.
If you specify a third party mailbox address we will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage after delivery is received (the point at which the courier delivers the parcel/s) as the parcel will be in the hands of another party. We will provide a standard record of delivery only.
Delivery charges will be shown at the time of order and we try to provide accurate pricing for this. We however reserve the right to change delivery charges subsequent to your online order if we discover a mistake in our pricing, we do not deliver to your area, or other information comes to light that would affect our delivery costs. You will of course be informed in such circumstance.
At checkout you need to select a delivery option appropriate to your location and the goods you are purchasing. If you select an incorrect option we will contact you and request payment of any additional charges.
Lead times are estimates and we do not offer compensation for delays. The expected delivery time is usually shown on our website in days or weeks. This is provided as a guide only and may vary due to many factors. When goods are out of stock or temporarily unavailable we will advise you of the progress of your order and an expected delivery date as soon as possible.
You will be informed of dispatch by email or telephone. You must inform us of non-delivery within 7 days of this confirmation so that we can make investigations and ensure goods get to you as soon as possible. We will not be held responsible for goods undelivered after 14 days if you have not informed us of their non-delivery.
We will deliver to you using the most suitable and economical method available to us at our discretion. This may include services such as standard courier (typically for smaller items), same day courier services, delivery on our own vehicle, delivery on a pallet (all pallet deliveries are kerbside), freight delivery, and specialist delivery, which is usually extra chargeable.
Products delivered to you by one of our courier services offers a maximum of three delivery attempts. If you are unavailable a note will usually be left or email sent. If you miss delivery on several occasions the parcel will be returned to us. You will be charged for redelivery.
Taxes and Duties
All our prices include VAT in European Union. Countries outside the European Union may levy import duty. Goods shipped outside European Union by us are “Duty Unpaid”. It is the customers responsibility to pay any import duty that is due. Charges will vary and are assessed locally. Failure to pay duty will result in delivery failure and goods may be returned to us in Greece. We will treat this as 'cancellation of order'. Substantial charges may be incurred.
We provide a description of each product and specifications which may include dimensions, materials, and other technical information. This is provided to the best of our knowledge. We will not be responsible for errors or omissions or minor variances in colours, finishes and specification.
All electrical products are supplied to meet requirements and regulations for use in the European Union. If you purchase for delivery to an overseas address you will receive the model designed for use in European Union.
5.DAMAGED, MISSING, FAULTY OR INCORRECT GOODS
Please carefully inspect your packages when they arrive. If packaging is open or damaged please mark the delivery note as 'damaged' in the signature box (including hand held electronic capture devices). You may also choose to refuse the delivery and mark as 'damaged' (the goods will be returned to us). We do not accept delivery damage claims if delivery is to a mailbox service address.
Once opened, if you find your order is damaged, missing any parts, faulty or is any way incorrect please contact us immediately with the details either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone Greek : +30 23140277772 European: +30 690 939 3396 preferably for viber message or call. You must tell us within 48 hours of receipt.
If there is a problem with the delivered item please keep all packaging and instructions and do not use. If your order was delivered to a Greek address we will arrange collection from that address (or pay your return postage costs), and for replacement as soon as possible. Collection will be limited to the method we select. You will be responsible for repacking and sealing ready for collection and you may need to attach a shipping label which we will supply. Collection will be from the ground floor entrance of your building. We cannot usually provide a specific time slot for collections other than the day.
You may also return goods in person at our shop. Please bring your receipt or order number. Ensure that you receive a written confirmation that goods have been returned to us.
Orders delivered to overseas addresses must be returned to us at your own expense.
Goods will be checked upon return. They must be complete and include all packaging and instructions. If goods returned as faulty are found not to be so, we consider the return as point '6' below 'Cancellation and Unwanted items'. We will let you know so you may decide how to proceed.
We do not offer compensation in the event of a product being faulty, incorrect or damaged but will get any problem rectified as quickly as possible. We always try to ensure that your order arrives correct and in perfect condition.
6.CANCELLATION AND UNWANTED ITEMS
We want you to be happy with your purchase. For online orders your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You should inform us either by email at email@example.com or by telephone Greek : +30 23140277772 European: +30 690 939 3396 preferably for viber message or call.
This policy excludes special order or bespoke items which have been ordered to your specification from available options, or that we do not normally hold in stock, or that have been made to order by the manufacturer.
Special orders include all upholstery, most furniture and many other items listed on this website, indicated by a lead time shown in the product description of more than 2 weeks. These items are not returnable. If you are unsure as to whether an item is special order please contact us before making your purchase.
For hygiene reasons we do not accept return of bed covers / linen unless it is in its original sealed and unopened packaging. Please check such items are suitable before opening.
The cost of returning unwanted goods is your responsibility. You have 14 days from the date you receive your order to advise us if you wish to return anything, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back from the date you have informed us. We advise that goods should be returned by trackable delivery method and insured for their full retail value. You are responsible for them until we have received and checked them. If returning in person please ask for a confirmation of return.
Goods should be returned to the following address. Please enclose a note of your order number with your returned goods (this is shown on your order confirmation email and delivery note).
Please ensure returned goods are suitably packed for transport. Do not write on the product packaging.
For any goods which are large, awkward, valuable or fragile it may be advisable to use a specialist transporter to collect the items you are returning. You can request that we collect the goods on your behalf, in which case we will inform you of the cost prior to collection.
All goods must be returned in new, unused and original undamaged condition, complete with all original and undamaged packaging and instructions. New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or signs of any wear. Electrical items must not have been fitted or connected to a power supply.
We reserve the right to make a deduction from any refund or not to accept an item with any indication it has been used or if it is damaged. You will have the option to request goods be returned back to you, in which case we will charge for redelivery.
We will refund the basic delivery cost (if applicable), but not added delivery costs such as weekend delivery. We will reimburse you within 14 days of a return to us, or proof of postage to us. (Usually as soon as goods are checked). If we have arranged pick up of the goods we will deduct the cost from the refund. If requested you must provide proof of purchase (if you do not have this and we are able to track your order, we may at our discretion still refund you, but we may ask you for proof of your identity and address). If you paid by credit or debit card we will only make a refund to the same card.
10.HOW TO COMPLAIN
We try to get things right, but if we do make a mistake please let us know and we will do our very best to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1.USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The term ‘fthinoprasia.gr®', ‘us’, 'our' or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company name is Tieslog
Registered in Lithuania. Reg. number: 47509090020.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Lithuania.
This website and its content is copyright of fthinoprasia.gr®
The name fthinoprasia.gr and our logo are a Registered Trademark. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by fthinoprasia.gr and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of fthinoprasia.gr. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, fthinoprasia.gr takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to fthinoprasia.gr website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Tieslog, or us
Tieslog, a business in Lithuania with registered number 47509090020 whose registered office is at A.Mickeviciaus g.43-2 Kaunas ;
Greek and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tieslog and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tieslog and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://fthinoprasia.gr, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- a.the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- c.a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- d."including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- e.reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- 4.For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Tieslog is the "data controller". This means that Tieslog determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- 5.We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- b.IP address (automatically collected);
- c.name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate and information about the device and browser you use.;
How we collect Data
- 6.We collect Data in the following ways:
- a.data is given to us by you; and
- b.data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- 7.Tieslog will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- a.when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- b.when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- c.when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- d.when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- e.when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- 8.To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- a.we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- b.we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
- 9.Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- a.internal record keeping;
- b.improvement of our products / services;
- c.transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- d.contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
- 10.We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
- 11.For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- a.soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- b.for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
- c.if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
- 12.When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
- 13.We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- a.our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers.;
- b.third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly.;
- c.third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds.;
- d.relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties.;
- e.Google Analytics - To monitor website traffic originating from Google searches and review the effectiveness of our website visibility to search engines and the effectiveness of our paid Google advertising.
- f.Mailchimp - Email marketing when user consents.
- g.Product suppliers.
Keeping Data secure
- 14.We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- a.access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- b.we store your Data on secure servers.
- 15.Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18.Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- 19.You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- a.Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- b.Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- c.Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- d.Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- e.Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- f.Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- 20.To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
- 21.If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For Greece,at http://www.dpa.gr/, for other E.U. countries ypu can refer at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
- 22.It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- 23.Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EU.
- 24.We will only transfer Data outside the EU where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
- 25.To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- 28.We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- 29.In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- 31.All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- 32.Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling fthinoprasia.gr to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- 33.This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- 34.You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- 35.You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- 36.You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- 37.It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- 38.For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- 41.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- 42.This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Lithuania. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Lithuanian courts.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
Identifier for current session in PHP (server programming language).
Starting with "Prestashop"
Used by the E-shop platform we use to identify users and their preferrences along with carts.
10.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDRP EU regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us or use the specific link in your fthinoprasia.gr account page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.